Medical Society of Nova Scotia 35(8), 1956
Medical Society of Nova Scotia
MetadataShow full item record
- Western Nova Scotia Medical Society
- Taylor, William A.
- Some impressions of the Quebec Meeting [Title]
- Pictou County Medical Society
- Mental Disorders
- McMillan, Joseph A.
- Mazur, W.P.
- Intravenous infusion of formaldehyde being studied at Dalhousie University [Title]
- Insurance, Health
- Hewat, W.A.
- Canadian Medical Association
- Archibald, Bruce Corbett
- Abstracts from current literature
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Competencies for Learning and Working in E-Health Environment Summer Institute of Health Informatics and Canadian Medical Association Electronic Medical Records case study Brar, Rashoo (2012-05-30)Knowledge learned in academic settings is solidified and made practical via apprenticeship experiences. The internships in the Master of Health Informatics at Dalhousie University program helps students bridge their knowledge ...
Regulations to Be Observed by Medical Students and Candidates for the License of the Provincial Medical Board of Nova Scotia: Annual Announcement for 1913-1914 Provincial Medical Board of Nova Scotia (McAlpine Publishing, 1913)